Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Waterloo #NaPoWriMo #Day10

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Disasterous though it may sound
But I have made up my mind
Of waiting for an abrupt link
Unto the end of time and even beyond
Just to hold your hand
Whisper sweet nothings
To look into your eyes just to find myself
Lost amongst the constellations
Yet to be discovered
Though they would never be appraised
As much as a sight of you
Amid the millions of driblets
Suspended midair in the volley of monsoons
And maybe that's the only time
When I wouldn't want to end my life
Because I strongly believe that
It was all a pre-assessment of the unexplored
A quest for beingness risking all and everything
I could have had if it weren’t you
Everytime
To be found across the river
And though I could have easily refused
To what was certainly beyond control
But guess what?
I still was sure to lose.