Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

A Malicious Mischief #NaPoWriMo #Day11

Monday, April 13, 2015

I love you for not fighting with yourself
Every time someone let you down
For still being yourself
Every time someone doubted your potentialities
And for being a pivot the world balances over
You are the only place I would ever wish to be
Because that's exactly where my dreams breathe in
Dressed in the outfit of a Lorikeet
At a place where the compasses won't direct
And the maps burn away
A place where it would just be you and me
And a shikara
And probably a few golden swans
That would shine bright, but grayed by your presence
And though some day you may be invaded by someone better
In pursuit of what they call a glorious throne
I would still love you the same
Amid the embers of the shikara while it rains ashes
And I know heavens wouldn't survive either