Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Get a better Car with Quikr NXT!

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Lately, I have been thinking of upgrading my Alto with a Hyundai’s. I have been really obsessed with their products, especially Verna. But the barrier was deciding the right selling price at which I should sell it so as to get a good response from buyers and not sound high priced.

Taking heed of my problem, a friend of mine told me about MSP (Maximum Selling Price) Calculator, a new concept by Quikr for finding out what the reasonable price of a used good should be. And since no one (not even the site owners themselves) has control over the variables, so the output price is genuinely reliable. So I finally decided to sell it over Quikr.

Since I now have a roundabout idea of what the exact selling price of my car should be, I can find how much I need to pay from my pocket for my new car. Next I posted an ad on Quikr using the Post Free Ad option. Rather than giving my number publically, I can set it to private and rather use the Facebook type chat system across Quikr’s mobile app, mobile site and even the desktop site. This feature has truly transformed India’s online classifieds market as it enables users to communicate with each other at their convenience and request more details about the product or service they are providing, without requiring a single phone call. Trust me, the phone call system was truly a pain in the ass. Getting calls from expected buyers every now and then and when most of them were just passing their time.

I now know how much I can expect to be paid for my over-the-hill car. And how much I can invest in buying a new used car from Quikr itself. So I just had a sneak peek at the buying option.

Next going to the Quikr’s buy option. >> Cars and Bikes>> Cars>> Select Brand>> Model>> Year>> Fuel Type>> Calculate



From the product options I now had, some had put up a high price on their cars. Maybe they had not used the MSP feature and I realized how great I felt for I had used it. From the thousands of products that filled my PC screen, I chose I handful of products that befitted my requirements and seemed in a good working condition.

I contacted all of them individually with all my queries and dubieties. Chat is such a convenience for people like me who are online for most part of the day. Just as convenient as Facebook or Twitter.

Within a couple of days, I had my old car sold, and new car standing outside my house. I wonder if there is anything as convenient as some Qui(c)k(e)r shopping.

This post is a part of www.Indiblogger.in Contest for www.Quikr.com