Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

A touch

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

It was love at first sight. The moment I saw her, I knew she was the one. I stalked her for a week. I confronted. With time, she too fell for me. But now, things are different. Even our kids know that. I know it would have a severe impact on their innocent mind, but I'mI'm helpless. All my efforts to win Divya back are all in vein. It feels like she doesn't care anymote. But I have decided to not to give up until things go back on track. And so I'm taking her to a dinner today. Psss... don't tell her yet.

We have finally reached the restaurant and I stop the car. I ask her to stay inside. I get out and open her side of the door. But seems like it didn't really matter to her. We get in.

I already had a table booked for the two of us. Lights turned off. A candle lit on the table. We take our seats. Wine appears. I pour some for the two of us. Her face glew wonders in the candle light. She looked beautiful as always.

Next appear the dishes. Her favourite ones. We don't talk much. Just the usual blah blahs. I finally come to the topic. I talk everything out. But her response was none. She kept listening. I grabbed her hand and asked her to give things another chance. I proposed her again.

She got up from her chair. I was scared that things would again go in vein. And I didn't want that to happen. I wanted her to know that I have always loved her. Falling in love with her every new moment.

She came closer to me. I thought she'd slap me for creating a scene in the public.

rather, she cleaned the sauce from the side of my lips and said, "I love you too, honey."

For http://www.pblskin.com/, mentioning the hashtag #BringBackTheTouch.