Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Return of My Love

Wednesday, July 25, 2012



Efforts to live without you were going all fine
until one day you returned with a twine.
At first it hit like a surprise by you
then the same, showing off care and affection
and things not true.
Still couldn’t understand whats your game
victory over my love is what you proclaim.
My heart says you are not happy
making our lives fishy and scrappy.
I can’t bear all this and m going through hell
by now you should understand things going well.
Crying all night imagining you in pain
my passion of loving you 
shouldn’t remain just a dream once again.
Stop hiding things just remain my friend
lets fight and end all this together with a blend.
Stop making excuses for the fake and the blue
things not happening the way I wanted them to.
At this stage, am hanging in the dilemma of love
do you really care or are back to repeat
what you are famous of.
Stop taking me for granted
don’t you remember the relation we planted.
Loving you loads is purely my weakness
I believe you blindly and that’s my geekness.
That’s my feel, now you better be true
if you want me to leave, or start it anew.
That’s my plea, the rest as you say
Either let me live or die everyday.


                                      -Arish Dhawan